Our Amphibex 800P is the ideal compromise between size and power. In the middle of our line of dredgers, this model is perfect for a large range of work in marine and riparian environments. Designed for a variety of applications, the AE800P is a multifunctional amphibious machine that provides effective solutions for your projects. In addition, this model is equipped with a second independent pumping system, in order to guarantee a superior performance against the most demanding works. Always with innovation in mind, our AE800P is equipped with navigation equipment and environmentally friendly technologies, like all our other Amphibex.
Max. length: 15.35 m (50’ 4")
Max. width: 4.3 m (14’ 1")
Speed: (approx.) 5 to 8 knots
ENGINE: DIESEL CATERPILLAR C18
Power max: 765 bhp (570 kilowatts)
Fuel tank: 3140 L (830 gal)
Excavation radius: 12 m (39’ 4") on 150°
Maximum discharge height: 10.3 m (33’ 10")
- Conventional bucket and variable speed hydraulic bucket-pump
- Horizontal cutter for conduits SAE 450 (18'')
- 3 meter wide rake
- Compact propulsion system composed of 2 hydraulic engines with propellers
- Power-assisted steering
- Hydraulic vertical control
- The maximum length of the Amphibex AE800P is 15.35 m (50' 4'') and its maximum width is 4.3 m (14' 1''). Its resistant hull is divided into thirteen sealed compartments.
- The Amphibex AE800P can sail at 5 to 8 knots.
- It can reach an excavation depth of 10.5 m (34' 5'') in a 12 m (39' 4'') maximum radius of 150 degrees.
- The maximum discharge height is 10.3 m (33' 10'').
- Its engine, a diesel Caterpillar C18 model with six cylinders, generates 765 bhp (570 kilowatts). The capacity of the diesel tank is 3140 L (830 gal).
The air-conditioned Amphibex cabin offers all the comfort and visibility necessary for the operation of the amphibious general purpose excavator during long hours. The ergonomic position of the various manipulation arms of the hydraulic controls and GPS navigation system contribute to make the work of the operator comfortable and simple.
In addition, the seat and controllers can move from the left to the right of the cabin to facilitate the visibility and manoeuverability during work near structures.
The C18 Caterpillar engine
Equipped with Caterpillar C18 diesel engine with 765 bhp, the Amphibex AE800P general purpose excavators have all the power necessary and are low emisions
Stabilizers and floats
Its front stabilizers (with floats) and its four anchor piles (adjustable and tilting) also give the Amphibex AE800P all the mobility necessary to move over ground and to adequately position itself for shoreline or marine work. They also give the amphibious general purpose excavator the necessary balance to operate effectively on all kinds of bodies of water.
Conceived to have maximum power with minimal disturbance, the Amphibex AE800P propulsion system has achieved its goals. It can sail at 5 to 8 knots and is set above the water and its shallow propeller protects marine vegetation and avoids moving the sediment layers deposited at the bottom of the bodies of water.
The Amphibex AE800P positioning system can be fitted with very sophisticated GPS technology, particularly useful when pumping contaminated sediments. Day or night, these systems are used to determine precisely where the amphibious excavator should be.